Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Hula Halo combination!

Good evening lovelies

I decided that I needed some ultra bright polish in my life... all the snow and horribly cold weather we have had recently has left me craving the summer... or at least a decent spring! What could be better to lift my wintery mood than neon pink :-)


I started by painting all nails except my accent nail with two coats of Hula by NV. Hula is an intense pink that  dries to a real rubberised matte finish. Its a one coater and dries super quick. This will definitely be a summer pedicure favourite of mine!


On my accent finger I painted two coats of the stunning Orly Halo. Halo is an intensely packed gold glitter polish which reflects the light beautifully and looks really cute combined with this pink. Halo is from the 2012 collection Naughty or Nice and is a welcome addition to my stash :-)


Using this bold basket weave style print I stamped each pink nail in Barry M Gold Foil (bottle not shown in this post). The pattern is from plate GA 15.



I am so pleased with how this simple manicure turned out. The basket weave print is ideal for a quick but eye catching look and I will use it next time with a dark base so I can see the contrast. I am thinking navy and silver...

I hope this pink and gold version brought a little sunshine to your day... hee hee :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. I never tried pink and gold together, looks so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, Louise. I love the contrast between the colours and the stamping is gorgeous. I have to admit I am not missing the English weather! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear from you! I trust all is still going amazingly well? I'm so happy for you xx

      Delete
  3. Great look, I like that stamp quite a lot :) Kisses

    Crisitna

    ReplyDelete