Friday 8 March 2013

I Heart Greenberry and Lychee

Happy Friday lovelies!

What a week it is been for little sis and I... I am glad it is Friday and hope I can now have a nice weekend with friends and loved ones :-).

Tonight I am going to show you this stunning green polish from the latest Barry M Gelly releases... I give you Greenberry...


It's aqua... It's jade... It's green and gorgeous!


Due to the absolute gorgeousness (is that a word?!) of this green polish I decided to keep my nail art simple and just go for a nicely coordinated accent nail. I used two perfect coats of Greenberry on all nails except my ring finger which is two perfect coats of Lychee (from the same Barry M collection).



Then using my trusty Orly dotting tool I started adding random sized dots until I had a shape that looked like a heart :-). This is the first time I have made an actual shape with dots and I am pleased my first attempt looks more or less as I intended it too.



I am so pleased with the three shades I purchased from the latest Gelly collection and I will no doubt treat myself to the fourth one next time I am in the city.

Have a fantastic weekend :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. These colours work so well together, I bought a few of the darker shades in the Gelly Hi- Shine range, however I'm going to have to get these two as well now! haha.

    Gorgeous nail design, the accent heart nail is so cute :)

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for summer now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was nominated you for Liebster award :)
    http://katiee5.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete