Tuesday 19 November 2013

Pink, Green and Gold nails

Good evening lovelies

Tonight I am showing you a manicure I designed to co-ordinate with a new dress and bag I wore over the weekend. Any regular followers will know that I am a sucker for any combination of pink and green so when I wore my brightest of bright green new dress for a night out I just knew I would reach for my favourite bright pink clutch :-)


This most beautiful of greens is called Spring Green and its from my favourite brand Barry M. This is a polish that I just do not wear enough but when I do it makes such a statement!


On my ring finger is Shocking Pink again from Barry M. I think this is the first time I have combined such bright variations of green and pink and I know it will not be to everyones liking but I'm loving how these two look together.


Using some individual glitters I added them into a simple polka dot design and sealed the whole nail with Gold Hologram top coat.


Finally using Barry M Gold Foil I stamped this drag effect pattern from Konad plate M 78.


The below picture taken with the camera flash on shows a slightly truer colour match for Barry M Spring Green. Its actaully somewhere between the two pictures :-)


Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment