Saturday 16 November 2013

Swatch: Barry M Textured: Majesty

Happy Saturday

I had such a good time at the beauty party last night. My final nail polish purchase count is a little embarrassing but I will share it anyway... 25 Orlys, 4 IBDs, 1 Seche Base Coat as well as a Kaeso Facial Kit, Matrix Exquisite Oil and a selection of files. Ouch... poor bank account ;-)

Today I am sharing with you my swatch of a beautiful textured polish called Majesty...


This beautiful polish is from the Barry M Textured Royals collection and is quite simply... stunning! After I put it on it made me think of Christmas but I soon got over that as its only November and way too early for the C word! ;-)


Majesty has a rose gold, champagne and gold tone to it depending on the light and I loved it from every angle I caught it at.

The below picture was taken with the flash on so you can really see the sparkle...


On my ring finger I added two coats of top coat and a couple of pretty pink rhinestones. Even though the top coat smoothed out the texture I loved what it did to the colour and the shimmer.


Im off to my little sisters for yet more good food and as many episodes of Vampire Diaries as we can possibly fit in during one evening :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the ones I didn't picked up. Now very tempted to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful so I'm not surprised you are tempted :). They are 3for2 right now so would be almost rude not to treat yourself ;)) xx

      Delete