Sunday 9 September 2012

Hearts and Lines

Hi lovelies. We are back from the most amazing city break in Prague. It really is one of the best places to visit and I cannot recommend it enough. We walked, talked, ate and of course indulged in the odd Czech beer. Just perfect :-).

I had no idea how these nails would turn out as these are two new colours from my ever growing untrieds collection, however I have to say I am very pleased with the results.




To create this manicure I started with a base colour of Models Own Raspberry Crush. This really is a gorgeous shade of red/pink and dries to a very high shine (swatch below). I then used a coat of Models Own Pearly Queen to create a subtle colour shifting effect. So pretty in real life but a little camera shy I am afraid.


Finally I stamped this simple little hearts and lines design from BM11 using Konad White. It wasnt my intention to create something that looks so much like a Valentines manicure but after our wonderful few days away the romantic in me is being reflected in my nail art.

Models Own Raspberry Crush swatch

Models Own Pearly Queen in direct sunlight

Models Own Pearly Queen in the shade

Such a shame that it is time to get back into the usual routine at work but I have decided my mantra to get me through the day will be... I work to live, not live to work.

I am saving for our next holiday already.

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. I really love this mani!!! So glad you had a good time in Praque! I've never been but it's definitely on my bucket list!! And your mantra: oh yeah!! Definitely work to live, not the other way around ;)

    ReplyDelete