Tuesday 25 June 2013

Inspired By: Lace Top

Good evening lovelies

Time for another Inspired By post. Any regular readers will now that from time to time I base my nail art around a new item of clothing... this time its a pretty new coral and cream lace top.


For this manicure I started with a base of Barry M Gelly in Papaya on all nails apart from my ring finger with has two coats of Barry M Gelly in Lychee.


Using the really pretty lace pattern found on plate Pueen 27 I stamped each finger using the opposite colour to the base. I was going for a subtle and quite natural result so I was really pleased with how both of these stamped.


What do you think? Is this a good match for my new top?



I love the whole Gelly collection from Barry M, I only need a couple more to make my collection complete.

Thanks for reading

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look Lou! I love how soft and feminine this looks! I have to get myself some of these Gelly polishes when I come back to England! The stamp is just too cute also! Goodluck on completing your Barry M collection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes perfectly with your top! I like the cream stamped with the peach best :) xx (I'm a bit behind with my Bloglovin emails!! lol)

    ReplyDelete