Monday 3 June 2013

Swatch: Grass Slippers

Good evening lovelies

I feel like Summer might finally be here :-). The sun was shining from 4.30am this morning and although there is still a slight chill in the air it is a considerable improvement on the miserable and long Spring we have just had.

To celebrate the sunshine I broke out a fab colour from my untrieds stash...


This is Grass Slippers by Sally Hansen. The most stunning lime green creme I have in my collection!


I love this colour so I am really pleased it has such a great formula and is very quick to dry. However, the best thing about this nail polish is... I got it from Poundland!

Grass Slippers matches my blog cards perfectly!


I realise that such bold lime green nails are not for everyone so check back tomorrow to see how I made these more 'wearable' with a little nail art :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment