Friday 29 August 2014

Swatch: China Glaze: Put A Bow On It

Its Friday...

I am always excited for the weekend so I thought it was time to break out a fancy new glitter polish to help celebrate :). I actually purchased this polish in the January sales and am only now getting around to trying it out! Bad nail polish owner.


This super sparkly glitter is called Put A Bow On It by China Glaze. It is part of a collection called Holiglaze which was released in 2013.

I would describe this as a purple plum glitter packed polish set in a clear base. Application was easy as the glitters are micro fine and my pictures show three thin coats plus top coat.



This is not the sort of polish I would wear too often but I am enjoying it as a bit of a Friday treat :)


I think I will add a matte top coat to this tomorrow so I might post those pictures next week. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and I bet it's gonna look great with a matte topcoat. I hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash. I love how glitter looks so different with a matte top coat. I must get around to editing and posting the pics :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is so pretty! I'm wondering now why I didn't pick it up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree.. It is pretty and you must add it to your collection :))

      Delete
  3. Oooh this is indeed a beautiful glitter! I was lucky enough to nab a couple CG's in England but now I am wishing I added this one to the list! Certainly a beautiful polish for weekend adventures! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing which CG's you picked up. I'm so far behind with blogging and can't wait to catch up on yours xx

      Delete