Sunday 3 August 2014

Swatch: Black Luna: Dragon Fire

Happy Sunday

I hope you are having wonderful weekends and the sun is shining wherever you are? Today I am showing you a beautiful Indie polish that was sent to me as part of the Pink Nail Mail UK box by the lovely Vicky of The Polish List fame. I don't own that many indie polishes at all so I was excited to try this out...


Dragon Fire is made by Black Luna Lacquer (find them on IG @blacklunalacquer) and is a very pretty coral toned peachy brown with red and gold glitters.

In all honesty this is not the type of colour I would pick for myself but I wore this to work a few weeks ago and it got lots of attention. The glitters shine beautifully on a sunny day and this colour really complimented my new coral dress :)



I am really pleased that Vicky sent this beautiful polish to me as it pushed me to try not only a colour I wouldnt normally but a brand that I had not yet got my hands on!


As the Pink Nail Mail UK box is all about giving and sharing I have decided to pass this polish onto the next recipient too, who knows maybe it will become a chain mail polish...? I posted the parcel off on Friday so I am hoping the lovely lady I chose to send it to will receive it early next week :)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm glad you tried it. Not a colour I'm a fan of either so I'm glad you passed it on, who knows, someone somewhere will maybe love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I liked the polish but just didn't love it. I'm really glad I tried it though. Hopefully Claire will like it now she has the pink nail mail box :) x

      Delete