Sunday 13 July 2014

Swatch: Barry M Gelly: Elderberry

Hi lovelies

I have a super quick Sunday swatch for you today. Today me and my sister are spending the day with our old boss Paul. We have lots planned and would really like the weather to behave itself just for once! Its mid July but the sun seems to have forgotten that!

This is Barry M Gelly in Elderberry...


Elderberry is a dusty blue polish but also leans quite grey depending on angles and lighting.



I have to say I really do like this polish. It didnt exactly jump off the shelf at me but now that I have it home and on my nubs I am really impressed with the colour.


As you would expect from the Gelly range, the formula was spot on and this is two easy coats with top coat.


Hope you all have wonderful Sundays

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! It reminds me of Zoya Kristen, which is one of my favorite polishes ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash :). I have so many beautiful Zoya polishes on my wish list but I'm yet to own one!! xx

      Delete