Friday 18 July 2014

Swatch: Barry M Gelly: Coconut

It's Friday...

I am so looking forward to tonight. I am taking one of my very good friends out for a meal to celebrate her birthday and also so I can thank her for all her help with dog sitting recently. Sarah has been kind enough to have my doggies over at her house so I can still go off to Festivals and various other events with the girls.

This polish just blew me away... Coconut


This was a late addition to my Gelly collection as I decided to prioritise getting the pretty and bright colours first. I am so glad I own this one at last. The formula is a dream, it looks beautiful on its own and its the perfect base for nail art of any kind.


Just look how perfect this is...



Have wonderful weekends my loves

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: