Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter: Easter Nails

Happy Easter!

Did you have chocolate for breakfast? :-)

I have a busy day today as I have my sisters two dogs over to play with my two dogs. It is very distracting having four beautiful dogs to run around and play outside with so my list of jobs to be done around the house will just have to wait!

Here are my Easter nails...


Of course I had to use the beautiful Speckled Eggs collection as the base for my Easter nails. These polishes are just beautiful. The perfect pastel shades with the addition of matte black glitters in various sizes to create the speckled effect.


Each of the five polishes applies perfectly in two coats. There is no need to 'fish' for the glitters and they lay perfectly flat meaning these are reasonably smooth to the touch.

Lilac - Swan
Pink - Dove
Mint Green - Magpie
Yellow - Goose
Blue - Duck (not shown) 


Using Konad White I stamped simple chevrons onto each nail and then using the new holiday themed stamping plates from bundle monster I stamped an assortment of Easter themed images using Konad Black.



Do you like the effect of the Speckled Eggs polishes? Do you own any or all of them?

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Easter breaks and of course I hope you all eat as much chocolate as possible :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment