Tuesday 1 April 2014

Barry M Silks: Blossom

Happy Tuesday Loves

Hope you are doing well? It is crazy busy both in and out of work for me at the moment so my nail painting has been a little sporadic but when I find time for a quick mani I am loving the Barry M Silks.

Tonight I am showing you the pretty pastel pink... Blossom.


Blossom is a delicate and soft baby pink. I found the formula very slightly streaky but maybe if I had done one more thin coat the pictures would have been better.

All that said this is a beautiful colour, not at all barbie pink but just very pretty and soft looking.



Here is a quick picture with the camera flash on as it gives you a better idea of the pretty pearlised shimmer hidden in these gorgeous Silk collection polishes.


On my accent nail is three thin coats of Pearl, also from the Silk collection, and a stamped gold bow to match the pretty polish bottle lids :-)


Enjoy your evenings my lovelies, thanks for reading

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. It's good to be busy but make sure you get enough chill time! :) I love this one, I am super excited for your swatches since my mother kindly picked up Meadow and the blue one for me, Can't wait to play with them! Your photo's looks beautiful and have the ability to excite me :D I have to say this collection really ties together well, Both truffle, Blossom and Meadow look beautiful with Pearl :D That's why we all need them more. I type uncontrollably when I am super excited :s <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about needing chill time. I really must put some time aside for that as I'm exhausted right now :)). Yay I'm glad your mum picked up polish for you, will she send it out or wait until next time you come home? Thank you for your lovely comment about my pics. I have to say I was worried about posting these as I changed my lighting and camera set up for a more natural look and then wished I hadn't! Thank you for being super excited it's really made me smile on this chilly morning xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I am loving this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two sitting on my desk with your name on. Must figure this carrier issue out soon! x

      Delete