Friday 6 December 2013

Swatch: Velvet Goth: Sardonyx

Happy Friday loves!

I've got an exciting weekend ahead. Little Sis and I are off to the Clothes Show Live first thing tomorrow morning and we cannot wait. We have talked of nothing else for months (literally) and we have been saving our hard earned pennies so we can have a real splurge when we get there :-).

Beautiful swatch for you today...

Two coats no top coat

Do you like this stunning polish as it comes (above) or with shiny top coat (below) ?

Two coats with Seche Vite top coat

This is Sardonyx from the Models Own Velvet Goth collection and I love it! Mr LiPP very kindly treated me to the collection when he was shopping in London last weekend so look out for more swatches...


This polish has a really beautiful slightly textured matte finish and so much depth with all the various glitters!


I am off to pack my little overnight case and sort myself a nice outfit to wear for the show. Have fantastic Fridays everyone :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Lovely swatch! Absolutely love this collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie. These beauties went ion my wish list as a result of seeing your fantastic swatches x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour my darlin' xx

    ReplyDelete