Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Nails: Abstract Christmas Trees

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic day with you family, friends and loved ones.


For this mani I used Barry M Emerald Green and Barry M Majesty. Both polishes are ideal colour choices for the festive season :-).


Using Barry M Gold Foil I stamped over Emerald Green with these cute abstract trees from plate GA 27.



Here is a picture taken with the flash on which makes the green look a totally different colour! I prefer the colour it looks in the below picture but actually the other daylight pictures are much truer representations of Emerald Green.


We have such a wonderful day planned for today - I cannot wait :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good Christmas, Lou :) Beautiful combination, I love everything about it but the gold textured looks stunning against the stars/stamping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    i am glad that i foun your blog ! and become your follower
    love this abstract winter NY trees !

    ReplyDelete