Thursday 13 March 2014

Swatch: Models Own Hyper Gel: Coral Glaze

Good evening

Time for another Hyper Gel swatch... this time I have Coral Glaze. I will let the pictures do the talking as this one is a real beauty :-)


Coral Glaze is a beautiful colour with a fantastic formula. My pictures show two easy coats with a quick dry top coat.


Such a pretty peach toned shade of coral - this will be ideal for manicures and pedicures in the summer.


I am really enjoying this new Models Own collection - I will be back with more swatches soon :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love these Hyper Gel polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are a beautiful collection. I will drop you an email in the next few days my lovely. Need to think of a plan around our polish trial xx

      Delete
  2. I love coral polishes and this is a very beautiful shade with a super glossy finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Coral is such a pretty polish colour and these hyper gels are just so glossy :)) x

      Delete