Tuesday 4 March 2014

New Release: Models Own: Speckled Eggs

Hey lovelies

I shared this press release on Instagram the other night but as I am just so excited for the launch of these polishes I thought I would share the full details here on my blog too. 

Lou xx

@L_i_P_P




This is the email text I received from Models Own:

Speckled Eggs - our latest pretty pastel collection! Fresh for spring/summer 2014, these five very wearable, cute pastel hues are inspired by ornate bird egg shells, giving a gorgeous speckle finish.
Perfect for adding another dimension to your spring manicure, wear alone or mix and match the five complimentary shades.
Includes (left-to-right):
Dove - Cheeky Pink
Duck - Cornflower Blue
Goose - Mellow Yellow
Magpie - Mint Green
Swan - Dreamy Lilac
Priced at just £5 each, the Speckled Egg collection launches exclusively in all UK Bottleshops from March 8th, online at modelsownit.com on March 12th (as part of a NEW 6 for £20 mix and match special offer - coming soon!), in Superdrug from March 12th and in Boots from March 19th.

10 comments:

  1. I think these are so adorable and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could figure out a way to guarantee safe delivery to you I would get them for you xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know I'm just too excited for the release date! Perfect for all the up and coming Spring and Easter manicures :) x

      Delete
  3. Great spring colors, they all look great, I am very curious of each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I' wanted to lick my screen since the first time I saw these.. is that weird? Just because it makes me think of easter eggs ;) I'm so excited for these, I hope I can get my hands on a couple! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I love your comment! Do you struggle to get Models Own now you don't live in the UK? xx

      Delete
  5. So pretty, but if I am not wrong, only sold in UK, a pity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a shame :(. It's so hard to organise international carriers too :(

      Delete