Sunday 16 March 2014

New Release: Barry M: Aquarium Collection

Happy Sunday lovelies

I have had a truly lush weekend. The sun has been shining, the wine has been flowing and I was lucky enough to spend lots of time with my little sister/best friend.

Another new collection from the truly wonderful Barry M... !!

This beautiful collection of 6 polishes is made up of 4 mirror two-tones and 2 chunky glitters which the press release says will create the ultimate under the sea effect! 

These are available now for £3.99 each (Superdrug currently has a 2 for £6 offer on).

These are must buys for me :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Wine, sun and good company, sounds good! So glad you had a great weekend! :) This is such a temptation, I wish they sold Barry M's here too because my list for my next visit home is going to be expensive ha, I can't pick just a single one I'd want from this collection... And the silk collection... Gotta love Barry M :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Barry M polishes. This collection was a surprise to me as I hadn't seen the press release so I am saving my pennies up for and end of the month splurge :). Hope your wknd was lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love the look of the greeny/glittery one, must try that out. In fact, they all look amazing!

    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen some lovely swatches online already. They are all beautiful x

      Delete
  3. More Barry M polishes for me to lust after from across the Atlantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This collection was a surprise to me so I was extra excited to pick up a couple of them this wknd :) x

      Delete