Thursday 30 January 2014

Swatch: Rudi Red by Fearne

Good evening

I left my least favourite until last. Now in all honesty I have to admit I like these pictures. The colour looks pretty as it has quite an obvious pink undertone which suits me much more and the formula was lovely to work with.

However there is no getting away from the fact that its red... and I dont like red nails!


This is Rudi Red by Fearne. Its not really a classic pillar box red as it leans quite pink in these pictures which really did make me like it a whole lot more.


I am not kidding when I say that I sat for an hour staring at these red canvasses before I came up with a bit of an odd final look which I will share with you tomorrow.


Night lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

7 comments:

  1. Sei que não é fã de vermelho mas eu amei a cor. Eu adoro esses vermelhos puxado pro rosa, acho um luxo.
    Beijos
    http://cantinhokm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is always a trendy color and a very feminin one, looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. If I have to wear a red I would definitely go for this shade again :)

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, I actually really like it but I did think it was pink at first. I'm warming to red nails but I am pretty much the same with you on red nails. I am really looking forward to seeing what unusual pairing you did with this one :) Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi. I only like it because it's so pinky! I actually hate the nail art I did over this swatch but I'm gonna post it tonight anyways! Have a fab wknd xx

      Delete
  4. I like red nails lol - this one looks very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. I just can't get used to red nails unless it's some kind of Christmas nail art! xx

      Delete