Thursday 23 January 2014

Squared Lola Lavender

Happy Thursday lovelies

Tonight I am going to show you my final look for the gorgeous swatch of Lola Lavender I posted yesterday. I did not want to cover too much of this polish up as the colour is so uniquely beautiful so I ended up with lightly stamped squares...


Lola Lavender is quite simply a stunning polish. It is a mix of periwinkle blue and soft lilac with the most perfect formula. Almost a one coater but I used two for picture clarity.


For the stamping I used Orly Buried Treasure. I have been lemming after this polish for a while so when I saw it in the TK Maxx sale I snapped it up. I will swatch this as a full nail colour very soon but I was pleased with the subtle effect it achieved as a stamping polish.

Buried Treasure is a bronze/brown metallic shade with a really pretty shimmer.


This kind of geometric stamping is not really my thing but I am pleased with this final look as its kind of a change for me... what do you think?


Do any of you have these Fearne polishes? If not I highly recommend them so nip down to Boots and see if they are still in the post Christmas sale :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. I love how this Orly looks stamped over that gorgeous lavender polish! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie :). I don't really like these geometric style prints usually but love orly buried treasure so much that I could forgive any pattern :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the stamp design and the colors look beautiful together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so pleased with how orly buried treasure looks and can't wait to wear it as a full mani soon x

      Delete