Friday 25 October 2013

Halloween Nails: Orange and Black

Good morning lovelies

Is it too early for Halloween posts? It feels like it is to me, especially as these pictures were taken in full on sunshine. We had a really sunny and warm day yesterday so I took full advantage of the chance to take outdoor pictures!


The base for this Halloween manicure is Crush on You by Orly. Crush on You is a muted orange that actually reminds me of mango. I really dont love this colour but it will serve its purpose for this Halloween nail art :-).


Using Konad Black I then stamped a selection of images from my precious new Bundle Monster Holiday plates. They arrived just in time for Halloween and of course I know also have lots of fantastic images for Christmas!



How do you like my easy Halloween nail art? I thought I would start nice and simple and maybe get a little more adventurous next week :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping as always Lou, This has to be the perfect pumpkin orange! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :). I always really enjoy themed nail art once I get into it. I've got at least three more Halloween ideas I want to before the 31st xx

      Delete