Sunday 9 November 2014

More Magnetic Nails

Good evening loves

Where did the weekend go? Mine went past in a blur of catching up with friends, eating great food and of coursing drink great wine :). On Friday night our old boos Paul came to visit us so we went for a lovely meal at a wine bar and then out into the city for drinks with colleagues. It was a great night and we danced until the lights came up at 2am!

You may remember recently that I used magnetic polish for the first time in over a year, well I had such a great experience with them that I couldnt resist breaking out another two...


The purple polish is Magnetic Dark Violet and the silver is Magnetic Multi Sparkle. I have to say the effect of both polishes is really quite striking and I love the holo sparkle in the grey/silver polish.


As with my previous magnetic mani, I applied one coat of each colour and allowed that to dry completely. The working on one nail at a time I applied a second coat of the same colour and then held the magnetic lid over the wet nail for 20-30 seconds before moving onto the next nail.


Just look at those pretty holo sparkles... so pretty :)


If you are looking for quick and easy nail art then honestly magnetic polishes are for you.


I know magnetics are not currently on an on trend polish but I have to say my heart is being swayed!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about the silver one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! It has a beautiful sparkle and it caught my eye all day at work :)

      Delete