Monday 27 October 2014

Models Own: Microdots

Happy Monday loves

Tonight I am finally getting around to showing you this lovely and unusual topper polish from Models Own. This was sent to me by the incredibly talented Vicky over at The Polish List. If you havent already then please head on over to her blog and drool at her stunning swatches :).


For this look I started with a simple two coats of Barry M Gelly in Coconut. Quite literally the perfect base, applies perfectly, dries quickly and has just enough softness to not be a bleak or harsh bright white polish.


I have been storing this polish upside down ever since it arrived with me as I had a feeling I would have to fish for glitters if not. It worked a treat as this is just one coat which I could almost paint on and leave other than a tiny amount of glitter dabbing.


As this is called Microdots I would have really loved for the glitters to be round dots rather than hex shaped, however I love the mix of colours and the coverage. I will definitely be using this over many more base colours.


Have a wonderful evening everyone

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment